As a member of the firm’s Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Group, Shannon focuses on representing lenders, financial institutions and other creditors in all aspects of banking and creditors’ rights, from loan document production and review, to loan workouts, to collection actions, foreclosure and bankruptcy. She also has extensive experience in helping clients assert and defend lien rights under Oregon law, including agricultural, construction, and association liens. Shannon is also a member of the firm’s Litigation Group, and assists businesses in prosecuting and defending all types of business litigation from contract disputes to collection actions. She represents clients in real property disputes, such as commercial and residential lease defaults, title issues, encroachments, quiet title actions and easement disputes.
As a member of the firm’s Construction Industry Team, Shannon assists clients in all areas of contract drafting relating to construction work, bonding, construction licensing, defending and foreclosing construction liens, and construction contract disputes.
Shannon was selected by her peers for inclusion in Super Lawyers–Rising Stars® in 2009, 2011-2015.
- Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Real Property Litigation
- Construction Litigation
Boston College Law School
J.D., cum laude, 2003
B.A., Sociology, cum laude, 2000
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Board Member, Willamette Valley Inns of Court (2005-present)
- Board Member and Executive Board, A.C. Gilbert’s Discovery Village (2006-2012)
- Member of Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member of Marion and Deschutes County Bar Associations
Off the Job
Shannon enjoys cooking, skiing, traveling and spending time with her husband, James, and their Labrador Retriever.