Wineries in Washington and Oregon have great traditions of innovation, and these industries continue to enjoy growth. Our team of attorneys helps clients navigate the legal landscape of wine, beer, and cider law-- from start-up through a sale or generational transfer. Our Industry Team lives and works in the Mid-Willamette Valley, home to prime vineyard land, skilled winemakers, and numerous award-winning breweries and cideries. We have expert knowledge in building a winery business from the ground up.
Wine & Vine Services
- Entity Selection, Formation, and Maintenance
- Trademark Registration and Protection
- State and Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Contract Negotiation and Documentation
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Family Succession Planning
- Real Estate Acquisitions, Sales and Leasing
- Land Use
- Creditors' Rights
- Labor and Employment
- Tax Planning and Litigation
Contact Saalfeld Griggs' Wine & Vine Industry Lawyers
If you need an experienced attorney to assist in your winery and vineyard legal needs, call (503) 399-1070 to arrange a consultation.