When: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (Registration to start at 7:30 am. Reception to follow seminar until 4:45 pm.)
Where: Salem Convention Center
Why Attend? It’s been an eventful year for Oregon employers. We’ll update you on the latest developments and cover the areas where employers face the greatest risk. Through interactive sessions and plenty of time for questions, attendees will be able to identify and avoid the many tricks and traps of employment law compliance.
Who Should Attend? Supervisors & Managers looking to understand the fundamentals and HR practitioners seeking advanced level content and legal updates.
- 2019 Employment Law & Legislative Update
- In-Depth Review of State & Federal Wage and Hour Laws
- Workshop on Oregon’s New Pay Equity Laws
- Immigration Law Compliance and Steps to Take in the Event of ICE Enforcement
- Supervisor Discrimination & Harassment Training
- Conducting Effective Employee Investigations
- Lunch Q&A Presentation: “Stump the Employment Law Attorney”
- Leave & Disability Workshop – OFLA / FMLA / ADA / Workers’ Compensation & Pregnancy Accommodations
- Managing & Terminating Problem Employees
- Post-Conference Reception
The conference fee is $250.00 per person. Includes continental breakfast and refreshments. Lunch provided. Attendees welcome to mingle and ask follow-up questions as our guests at a hosted post-conference reception.
Presented by the Saalfeld Griggs Employment Team:
|Randall P. Sutton, JD||David M. Briggs, JD|
|Jennifer C. Paul, JD||Sarah J. Holmes, JD|