Saalfeld Griggs is looking to hire a full-time receptionist to join our Bend office. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, have excellent organizational skills, and strong communication skills.
In this role, you will:
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer phone calls and manage the front desk area
- Manage maintenance of various office equipment
- Troubleshoot office equipment
- Maintain supply inventories
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining lobby cleanliness
- Manage administrative duties
- Have reliable and predictable attendance and performance of the essential job functions
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and experience:
- One year of receptionist experience preferred
- One year of related office experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
Saalfeld Griggs has all the employee perks of a large firm with the individual attention and value of a small business. We highly value our clients and our service to them. The goal of the firm is to learn about each client’s business, understand their needs and goals, and efficiently develop a practical and cost-effective legal strategy. Although our workplace is fast-paced, our focus is always on the quality of work we put out to our clients.
What we provide:
- Paid time off
- Competitive benefits package (Health, dental, vision, disability, life)
Our building sits near the Deschutes River where you can enjoy walks at Riverbend and surrounding parks. Pop over to the Old Mill District for a morning coffee or during your lunch hour for a bite to eat and shopping. We make sure our break rooms are always stocked with snacks, coffee, tea, and soda. Our team looks for any reason to celebrate with a party or social hour, whether it be the Holiday season or a regular Thursday. We love to provide lunches for the firm on occasion, and we are full defenders of casual Fridays.
Please consider joining our team by submitting a resume detailing your interest and experience to Human Resources at hr @ sglaw.com. See www.sglaw.com for more information about our firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour