Saalfeld Griggs is looking to hire a full-time law clerk to join our Bend office. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, have excellent organizational skills, and strong communication skills.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all databases and records relating to files
- File documents
- Request files from off-site
- Track files and purge outdated records
- Manage maintenance of various office equipment
- Troubleshoot office equipment
- Maintain supply inventories
- Greet clients
- Manage administrative duties
Required skills and experience:
- One year of file clerk experience preferred
- One year of customer service
- Prior related office experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Saalfeld Griggs has all the employee perks of a large firm with the individual attention and value of a small business. We highly value our clients and our service to them. The goal of the firm is to learn about each client’s business, understand their needs and goals, and efficiently develop a practical and cost-effective legal strategy. Although our workplace is fast-paced, our focus is always on the quality of work we put out to our clients.
What we provide:
- Paid time off
- Competitive benefits package (Health, dental, vision, disability, life)
- Referral program
Our building sits near the Deschutes River where you can enjoy walks at Riverbend and surrounding parks. Pop over to the Old Mill District for a morning coffee or during your lunch hour for a bite to eat and shopping. We make sure our break rooms are always stocked with snacks, coffee, tea, and soda. Our team looks for any reason to celebrate with a party or social hour, whether it be the Holiday season or a regular Thursday. We love to provide lunches for the firm on occasion, and we are full defenders of casual Fridays.
Please consider joining our team by submitting a resume detailing your interest and experience to Human Resources at hr @ sglaw.com. See www.sglaw.com for more information about our firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour