Position: Legal Assistant
Our firm is looking for an experienced legal assistant to help enhance attorney effectiveness by developing and tracking case information. The successful applicant will:
- Keep cases organized and monitor calendars and deadlines.
- Input information in document management database
- Review and confirm case status with attorney
- Help develop cases by maintaining contact with clients and those involved in the matter
- Gather and review information from clients
- Track status and generate necessary reports
- Prepare and draft case information for attorney review
- File necessary documents with courts and government agencies
- Have excellent typing, grammar, spelling and organization skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally with co-workers and clients
- Work independently or collaborate effectively with other team members
Required skills include:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with document management systems
- Familiarity with time entry programs
- (1) Year of relevant experience
Preferred skills include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
We offer excellent benefits and a great working environment, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and retirement plan.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.